Crew Member on the Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat
To apply, you can email your resume, however, we highly suggest that you apply in person at the Holiday Inn gift shop at Mile Marker 100. We are open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday thru Sunday or you can call us at 305-451-4655 to schedule an appointment.
Description of the Position
The candidate must have some boating experience. To be a member of this crew your responsibilities will be: bartending, narrations and a deck hand. You need to be a team player and must be flexible. Our trips go out every day, including holidays, at 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and a seasonal 6:30 PM.
Occasionally we may have a charter and times will change. You will be given proper notice if your shift has changed. Must be comfortable with handling money and public speaking, and we are a drug-free workplace due to Marine Law you will have random drug testing. Some boating experience required and knowledge of marine life is an advantage, if not we can teach!
Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Cashier and Customer Service
The person who applies for this job needs to be a self-motivator who can work independently or with a group. Must be able to multitask in sometimes stressful situations. Must be able to work flexible shifts 8-5, we are open 7 days a week including holidays. Must be a responsible individual who understands customer service.
- Answer the phone
- Sell tickets and Merchandise
- Restock the shelves when items run low
- Be able to open and close the store on their own
- Be able to use a computer well
- Keep the store clean and orderly
- Be able to talk to customers and merchants
- Not necessary, but a bonus if they are bilingual
- Be able to lift 25 lbs.
- 18 years or older
- Must be able to prove they can work in the US drug-free
- High school diploma preferred